Cold, thirst, dust, extreme heat can be a simple description of the harmattan.
People use harmattan to apply their style, or it can make them unable to dress in the right way because it is cold in the morning and can be very hot in the afternoon, I have combined perfect dress ideas to enhance what you already know.
Some recommend Harmattan clothing for your styling advantage.
Long-sleeved dresses: now is the perfect time for people to take off those blazers, hoodies, denim and any strong outfits they have. If you do not have it it is better to invest in jackets, blazers and cardigans.
You should wear a top or a nice shirt at the bottom so that when it's hot you can take them off easily, while the styles of these clothes be careful not to mix them up.
Head wraps: these are the perfect hair accessories for this season, they not only prevent dust from getting into your hair, which will not be blown away like when using veils and lowering.
Choose thick fabrics: avoid nylon material and other fabrics that may stick to your skin. They can be very annoying especially if you have to end up fixing your dress, wearing a lot of cotton, wool, velvet, Chiffon quality and popularity.
Skirts: if you are wearing skirts this season I advise you to wear pencil skirts made of thick fabrics, as flowing skirts and wild air do not mix, to prevent embarrassing situations are very selective when wearing flowing skirts,
Denim - denim pants and jackets are perfect for this season, just make sure you wear them well without fussing over clothes.
Who said you canít be in style during harmattan? Let the light shine for them to follow!
Tips on what to wear for Harmattan
It is also the time of year again, which is characterized by cold, dust, thirst, extremely hot and harsh weather.
It can get well-worn during harmattan because it is cold in the morning and can be very hot during the day. Apart from this, the harmattan poses a danger to our skin if it is not properly protected from adverse weather conditions. To protect your skin from cracking and dryness, you should dress appropriately and appropriately to withstand adverse weather conditions.
1. Long sleeve coats: These are ideal for this season as they cover your arms as they prevent direct contact with dry air. Due to climate change (as described earlier), invest in jackets, blazers, and cardigans so even if the weather is hot, you can remove them. To pull this off, it might be best to wear a top or a decent shirt under a jacket or cardigan
2. Underneath knee-length dresses and skirts: It will get better this season. they help protect your legs and prevent them from exposing bad weather and turning them white (I can't stand that).
3. Thick fabrics: Choose clothes with fabrics that are thick enough to protect you from the cold. These include wool, pure cotton, velvet etc. Replace it with nylon material as this can cause your skin to become irritated due to the dry weather.
4. Don't forget to have lip gloss / lip balm and petroleum jelly in your bag regularly, you may need to apply it regularly on your lips and skin.
5. HEADGEAR: One of the most recent head gear trends, we have a variety of shapes and colors and in addition to its sassiness when worn, it can help prevent dust from getting into your head or hair because the harmattan air comes in hot dust - with head gears we have a Bowler / Derby helmet , Ghutrah whuch scarf most people don't know as the Arabian scarf worn in dubai and elsewhere, and then the Bucket hat, Fedora which looks like a cowboy version of the hat, a baseball cap that I think looks better for these women, the most common Boater hat grass with a rope tied around it, a Chilote cap or a Bobble hat covers the whole head very much like a head warmer and much more. The same applies to boys.
6. SHADOWS: Shades or sunglasses as some might call them should be available to everyone if you do not want to have dust in your eyes and lashes that can irritate you and give you a red eye.
7. UPS COVER: Now it's time to take off those blazers, jackets, jerseys, hoodies, denim and what you wear too much but [note this] don't just scoff, be careful of the pieces you put together - colors, print, size, texture - Wearing wool, if you can, is one of the best clothing items. Who says you don't look organized on a cold day.
8.BALANCE OUT BOL VOLUME: Mega loop scarves are currently available. To get rid of their ruffles with the right jacket and skinny pants, you canít dress comfortable in the open item that should be worn.
9. FIND YOUR BODY IN A SMALL DRESS: On hard days, a long, thin leather vest worn in a matching turtleneck is a different style of jacket. And it bends your curves in the right places.
10. DONATE YOUR FIRE CLOTHING CLOTHES: Get rid of seamless boots or snickers, loafers or any warm shoes - they make your bottom half look embarrassing. Unless you're on a blizzard, high-rise leather that lifts your legs is a way to Huff your hourglass - even a small or green coat - cinch your midsection with a skinny belt and pair it up with skinny pants or leggings.
12. GET YOUR HAIR DOWN: This is fashionable at the same time giving your neck a warmth that can be a blessing in the long run.